If you supply goods directly to the DoD or a contractor, your contract probably references MIL-STD-129 labeling of pallets and cartons or MIL-STD-130 labeling of products. Getting these labels.
Getting these labels produced correctly and on time are critical to avoiding delays, penalties, or loss of contract for non-compliance.
ID Technology can help you understand how to meet these labeling requirements to fit your needs and the timeline. We can provide a single label or many with proof of compliance or provide a complete printing/encoding/verification system for labels on demand.
MIL-STD-129 and RFID Labels
- Labels and SmartTags, software and printers available for printing your own labels.
- Preprinted NSN or MSL labels.
- Certificate of Compliance per MIL-STD-129.
- Preprinted, pre-encoded RFID SmartTags for DFARS 252.211-7006.
MIL-STD130 and UID Labels
- Available to match Construct 1 or Construct 2.
- Polyester, aluminum, steel, and other durable materials with overlaminates, topcoats, aggressive adhesives to withstand the harshest environments while meeting/exceeding standard requirements.
- Preprinted UID labels – DFARS 252.211-7003 compliant. Simply provide basic information as quantity, size, material, cage code, part number and serial number and we do the rest.
Preprinted/encoded 100% Compliant Labels – Complete label printing and verification system including service and support for your compliance labeling.
ID Technology will preprint, test and verify, 100% compliant labels that meet the requirements of the Department of Defense MIL-STD-130 and MIL-STD-129. Preprinted labels are available in a variety of sizes, materials, adhesives, shapes, colors, or customized to meet your requirements.