ID Technology provides durable labels that will perform in extreme environment applications such as chemical and solvent exposure, high temperatures, moisture, abrasion, freezing temperatures, UV rays, paint, oil, dirt and stick to just about anything for as long as your application requires.
- Our most popular materials include Kimdura, Kapton/Polyimide, Polyester, and Valeron.
- The right size, shape, color, and durability all in one label for efficiency and reliability.
- Pre-printed with areas for variable data to be printed on demand.
- Full-color, protective overlamination, die cut for your brand image.
- Security labels for anti-counterfeiting, warranty support, traceability and labeling compliance.
ID Technology polyester and polyimide labels are particularly suitable for use in the electronics and aviation industries. They are designed to be able to handle conditions found in manufacturing so they can be printed and applied at the start of the process to provide complete traceability.